Electronic Soldering TechnicianBack to career listings
Become part of the Saber Forge team
We are looking for qualified candidates for a soldering technician to assemble sabers at our Oregon City headquarters. If hired on, we offer Medical, Dental, and 401K. You will work independently as part of a team with other installers building custom sabers. This is a full time position working 40 hours a week.
During an introductory in person interview, there will be a skill assessment. The test is designed to evaluate your hand soldering knowledge, tools, and techniques. If you sufficiently demonstrate experience, proficiency, and safety we will then ask you to install electronics into a saber with direction from a department lead. We will evaluate your quality, solder joints, scratches, and speed. This is how we will determine if you have the skills to make the best sabers in the galaxy.
- Use best practices to wire electronics into sabers cleanly and efficiently
- Work under minimal direction and exercise judgment
- Maintain personal and productivity goals
- Troubleshoot and solve problems
- Contribute to a positive and inclusive work environment
- Minimum 1 year recent circuit board assembly and soldering experience
- Production environment experience preferred
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Computer proficiency
We are proud to offer the best compensation package possible for our employees.
New hires start at $19/hr and can progress to $20/hr if 80% quota is met during 30 day probation. Can progress to $24/hr if 100% quota is met over 12 Month period. Further raises are possible based on performance.
- $19 - $24/Hour DOE
- 100% employer covered health care
- 100% employer covered vision and dental
- 401k with 4% employer matching
- Paid lunch
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick time
- Paid vacation time
- Catered lunches on Friday
- 30% Employee discount
Take your time to review the job description, qualifications and the department you are applying to. Cater your resume for the position and apply using the button below.